09 8 / 2014
I love how I have a boyfriend who whines that I don’t talk to him at all since I have been out of town. Cool I get that that’s fine. But then the second I sacrifice MY VACATION TIME to talk to him and look stupid waiting a charging my phone late at night not in my hotel room (so my parents can sleep). He doesn’t acknowledge it or even care or at grateful but has the audacity to not even give me 10 mins of his time to talk therefore I look stupid waiting outside my room to wait and charge my phone so I can talk to him but for only 5-8 mins wherefore then I didn’t have to charge shit cuz he was busy. Woooooow I am soooooo blown I have no sympathy anymore.
07 8 / 2014
Omg!!!!! Really!?!?! U want me in ur future but play me for a fool……but I catch it once u do it like cut it out I don’t appreciate it. Like ur older than me yet I can/could act older than u. And do act more mature than u. So far I don’t like wat I see in this soooo called future. I swear u make me wanna or actually think twice bout us……yet u do this and say I do when things go wrong. Ur bullshit is getting to youngling like and old. I need to rethink this cuz I am almost through wit peoples mindgames and antics. And MOST OF ALL I don’t need it from u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28 7 / 2014
so here’s some weird Corgi mixes
28 7 / 2014
- 1: i will never tell my name or my age or where i live or talk to people i meet on the internet ever
- 2: i probably wouldn't send nudes
28 7 / 2014
It bugs me when people are unnecessarily mean. Like, you didn’t have to make that comment. You could have just kept your mouth shut and left that person not feeling bad about themselves. What do you gain from making someone else feel like shit? Nothing of substance. Maybe a fleeting moment of power but that’s gone as soon as it comes so why? There’s enough unhappiness in the world without you adding to it.
21 7 / 2014
Signs at a party 🎉
- 1: the host, labels the Facebook event as "BESTEZZ NYT EVAAA"
- 2: has been planning said event for the past month. Do NOT break anything.
- 3: first to get drunk, first to break something
- 4: the designated driver - much to their dismay
- 5: gets the goss out of every social circle, starts the rumour of the night - knows everyone's business
- 6: smoking a joint in the corner of the room
- 7: "do you ever just FEEL?" They ask as they take another whiff of Pisces' joint
- 8: first to get laid
- 9: holds back Aries' hair as they vomit
- 10: "anyway, here's wonderwall..."
- 11: drunkenly hooking up with libra
- 12: does not remember this night happening